Happy New Year to you all -2021 .........!- --- සුභ නව වසරක් වේවා ! ---- உங்கள் அனைவருக்கும் புத்தாண்டு வாழ்த்துக்கள் -2021 !

Establishment Division

Should the owner be present when registering a business name?

  • For this the owner of the relevant business is required to come and bring the National Identity Card.

What are the documents to be taken while dealing with the banked money and mortgaged items of the deceased??

  • Death certificate of the deceased
  • Documents related to the relative of the applicant (birth certificate, marriage certificate)
  • Affidavits stating that they have no objection to giving money or goods to the applicant if there are other members
  • National Identity Card

What are the documents required to transfer electricity bills??

  • Proof of ownership of the relevant place to obtain electricity
  • Letter of confirmation submitted by the Housing Development Authority or the Municipal Council
  • National Identity Card

Social Services Division

20,000 / =How to Receive Nutrition Allowances?

  • You can get an application from the Early Childhood Development Officer of the Divisional Secretariat of the Maternity Clinic where you participated 3 months before the pregnancy or from the officer implementing this program.

{How to Register a Voluntary Charity?|closed}

  • Children who go to school can receive a scholarship if the father of the child dies or suffers from an incurable disease.

Children who go to school can receive a scholarship if the father of the child dies or suffers from an incurable disease.?

  • Registered voluntary organizations are registered more than one year after the documents are submitted.

Can benefit from the new Samurdhi?

  • New users are not currently selected and appeals will be accepted for consideration in the future.

What are the qualifications required to receive adult assistance??

  • People over 70 on the date of application
  • If the family income is Rs.3000 per month or less

One of the spouses can apply for this.

Additional District Registrar Division

How to get copies of birth or marriage or death certificate?

  • If you know the number and date of the birth or marriage or death certificate Rs. 100 / -
  • If you do not know the number and date of birth or marriage or death certificate, you can obtain the certificate by paying Rs. 200 to the Divisional Secretariat...

How to register a birth?

  • In order to register a normal birth, the birth should be registered by meeting the Registrar of Births Registration of the relevant division three months before the birth.
  • To register births after three months, contact the Additional District Registrar and obtain relevant information.

How to amend the birth certificate?

  • Take the relevant documents and meet with the Additional District Registrar.

Pension Division

How to make Widows 'and Orphans' Pension after Civil Retireer dies?

  • First obtain the death certificate of the retiree and terminate the pension.
  • If there is more money, write to the bank to get it.
  • Then instruct the relevant person to bring the following documents.
    • Original death certificate of the retiree
    • Original birth certificate of the widow
    • Original marriage certificate
    • A photocopy of the widow's bank book
    • A photocopy of the widow's identity card
    • A photocopy of the Widow Orphan Card or Widow Orphan Number
    • Passport size color photograph certified by the Grama Niladhari
    • All photocopies of the above documents should be certified by the Grama Niladhari.
  • Then after giving the relevant information, take the file and take necessary action to make the Widows 'and Orphans' Pension.

Why the pension of pensioners has been stopped?

  • Termination of pension due to non-issuance of life certificate for the relevant year.
  • Issuing the life certificate on the arrival of the retiree and asking the Grama Niladhari to bring the certificate.
  • Updating the pension after handing over the life certificate again.

Why the pension is not paid to the heirs after the death of the widow?

  • Explaining that according to the Widows 'and Orphans' Pension Act, if a person is entitled to the Widows 'and Orphans' Pension, if there is any salary or arrears due to that person after death, there is no legal provision to pay that amount to their heirs.

News & Events


Information about mobile stores

Information about mobile stores Information about mobile...

Crickct Tournment 2021.04.02

Crickct Tournment 2021.04.02

Cricket tournament between office divisions (2021.04.02) images/crick-3.png...


Division day April 2021

Division day will be held on 2021.04.08...


Graduate Traning Programme 2020 Part II

Recruitment of Trainee Graduates 11 Phase -...

Scroll To Top